A child is the future of a society. But due to lack of socialization, sometimes we do not see proper growth in a child as a human and social being. Today we are going to talk about child socialization in detail. Contac us if you are looking for kowloon tong kindergarten.
How do you establish relationships at these ages?
At these ages, the friends begin not to do it by chance and casual, but as they grow up, and especially with schooling, children begin to have contact with many different people. Studies have revealed that similarity is the most important factor at these ages when making friends, covering the following aspects:
– Gender: from the preschool stage the preference for friends of the same sex is evident, which is maintained even until adolescence.
Contact us for playgroup hong kong.
– Hobbies and tastes: in terms of music, games, sports … sharing these same tastes and preferences is usually a very strong link.
– Age: friendships occur as a rule with children of similar ages.
How can we enhance the socialization of children?
Favoring the socialization of the child is therefore very positive for their own development and maturity. But what can we do to enhance it?
-Visit with him from small those places where there are more children, especially his age, to give him the opportunity to interact with their peers.
– We have to give them examples, be less introverted and see us relate to others. this will help motivate children.
– You have to travel according to the possibilities of each family. Knowing other cultures, other ways of living and relating help to “open the mind” of the child, and also the rest of the family.
– The extracurricular activities are also a good opportunity for the child to interact with other peers, and different from those in the circle where he usually moves. Broadening your daily circle favors friendly relationships with other children.